Early Release 2 – ‘My Black-Bellied Boyfriend’ by 缘求半世

My Black-Bellied Boyfriend

Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4114789

Synopsis:
My brother* and I, from elementary school to university, had grown up together. We didn’t just get into the same degree, we’re also sharing the same dormitory room.

Others may think that our brotherly bond is close but in fact, without my knowledge, he actually had ulterior motives.

Finally, one day, his wolfish intentions were revealed.

I had thought that with my rejection, he would give up but…. This actually became the reason for him to openly tease me?

Ah, everywhere were traps.

Question: What to do if the person chasing me is too black-bellied?
Answer: The best solution —— Accept him.

T/L Notes: *Not siblings. Just close friends hence referring to him as his ‘brother’.

Status: Complete (13 Chapters)

* Chapter one will be posted next Sunday (July 7th).
** Release schedule one chapter per day.

For those who are new to my translations, please read THIS first!

Chapter List:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [END]

Indonesian translation: https://my.w.tt/MH8qscOjU0

KK has something to say:
I wanted to challenge myself a little so I translated this series while taking a break from translating GTHWL (The novel is mostly written ‘web-forum’ style). I did my best trying to translate most of the internet slang and whatnot but some still just flew over the top of my head… Anyway, please enjoy this story about a proud shou and black-bellied gong ❤
Recently I have been taking a liking to proud shou’s 🤭

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

16 thoughts on “Early Release 2 – ‘My Black-Bellied Boyfriend’ by 缘求半世

1. xinxin 30th June 2019 / 8:03 pm

This looks interesting. Looking forward to this. 🙂

2. Zo Arai 11th July 2019 / 5:35 pm

Hi, KK.
    It’s me again.
    Can I translate this into my language, Indonesian?
    I will give you credit and link to here.
    As usual.
    I can’t stand seeing how foolish the OP is.
    (つ≧▽≦)つ

Looking forward for your reply.

• KK 11th July 2019 / 9:52 pm

Sure I don’t mind. I’ve actually added a point about this in my “ABOUT” page. For anyone else interested in translating any of my translations into another language, please read the last point on that page~

• Zo Arai 11th July 2019 / 10:45 pm

Damn, I didn’t expect you to translate the next chapter already (つ≧▽≦)つ
        And a kiss!
        It’s a kiss o((*^▽^*))o
        I’m so excited.

Thank you for your permission.
        I will make sure to give you the link once I posted everything ( ╹▽╹ )

• Zo Arai 24th July 2019 / 8:11 pm

Hi, KK.
        Here is the link for my Indonesian translation.

As you can see, I’ve written the link to the original novel and the author’s name.
        I hope this is fine?

• KK 24th July 2019 / 8:18 pm

3. rubsynia 31st July 2019 / 9:23 am

Hello kk
    I love your translations and I want to ask your permission to translate to Portuguese “My Wife Is Straight” and “My Black-Bullied Boyfriend”.
    Of course, I’ll give the credits and link to your site.

I await your reply~

• KK 31st July 2019 / 11:51 am

Hello! Please check my ‘About’ page regarding this matter~

• rubsynia 31st July 2019 / 1:59 pm

Okay~
        thanks for the permission, as soon as I finish posting I will leave the link.

4. Chrysantara 16th October 2019 / 5:33 pm

Hi KK-san!

I’m Chrysantara, due to personal reason, Zo Arai couldn’t find time to translate this, so she decide to give it to me. :>

Therefore, i’m here asking for your permission to re-translate this story to Indonesian. (○゚ε゚○)

I hope you don’t mind? Please let me know what you think, nya~

• KK 16th October 2019 / 6:12 pm

Sure. Feel free to send me a link of your translations and I can add it. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• Chrysantara 19th October 2019 / 6:41 pm

KK-san, sorry for my late replay T-T

Here is the link: https://my.w.tt/MH8qscOjU0

I’ll upload the translation next week. Thanks for your permission, I love you (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Keep health and smile, nyan~

• KK 20th October 2019 / 12:42 am

Hello, I added an FAQ page to my blog. I hope you can give it a read before you start translating. Thank you!

• Zo Arai 19th October 2019 / 11:04 pm

Hello, KK.
        I’m terribly sorry for not continuing to translate this story.
        These few months had been very hectic, I barely have any time to translate anything.
        That’s why I decided to give this story away to Chrys.
        I hope you don’t mind.
        Again, I am very sorry.

• KK 20th October 2019 / 12:43 am

That’s all good. Thank you for letting me know. Also, if you are still translating any of my other works can you please read my FAQ first before you continue? Thanks!

Liked by 1 person

• Zo Arai 20th October 2019 / 12:47 am

I only have this and My Wife Is Straight.
        And MWIS had already completed since… July or August, I think?
        There’s nothing else I’m working on.