Early Release 2 – ‘My Black-Bellied Boyfriend’ by 缘求半世

PLEASE NOTE: Early access to COMPLETE series available. Please check below for more information. [CLOSED]

My Black-Bellied Boyfriend

Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4114789

Synopsis:
My brother* and I, from elementary school to university, had grown up together. We didn’t just get into the same degree, we’re also sharing the same dormitory room.

Others may think that our brotherly bond is close but in fact, without my knowledge, he actually had ulterior motives.

Finally, one day, his wolfish intentions were revealed.

I had thought that with my rejection, he would give up but…. This actually became the reason for him to openly tease me?

Ah, everywhere were traps.

Question: What to do if the person chasing me is too black-bellied?
Answer: The best solution —— Accept him.

T/L Notes: *Not siblings. Just close friends hence referring to him as his ‘brother’.

Status: Complete (13 Chapters)

* Chapter one will be posted next Sunday (July 7th).
** Release schedule one chapter per day.

For those who are new to my translations, please read THIS first!

Chapter List:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [END]

Indonesian translation by Zo Arai: https://my.w.tt/dtf4xL95zY

KK has something to say:
I wanted to challenge myself a little so I translated this series while taking a break from translating GTHWL (The novel is mostly written ‘web-forum’ style). I did my best trying to translate most of the internet slang and whatnot but some still just flew over the top of my head… Anyway, please enjoy this story about a proud shou and black-bellied gong ❤
Recently I have been taking a liking to proud shou’s 🤭

[CLOSED] Early Release [CLOSED]
Hi all! This is the next series that I will be offering early release for. Again, it’ll be the same as how it was for ‘The Cutest Height Difference’. A googledrive link for the WHOLE translated series will be sent to your email once you’ve donated a coffee!

PLEASE NOTE: This series will still be released to the public but, again, the release schedule is one chapter per day. Chapter one will be posted next Sunday (July 7th).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T SHARE IT OR UPLOAD IT ANYWHERE! ( 🙇 I’m begging you all! 🙇 )

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
And get access to this whole series!
Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Early Release 2 – ‘My Black-Bellied Boyfriend’ by 缘求半世

1. xinxin 30th June 2019 / 8:03 pm

This looks interesting. Looking forward to this. 🙂

2. Zo Arai 11th July 2019 / 5:35 pm

Hi, KK.
    It’s me again.
    Can I translate this into my language, Indonesian?
    I will give you credit and link to here.
    As usual.
    I can’t stand seeing how foolish the OP is.
    (つ≧▽≦)つ

Looking forward for your reply.

• KK 11th July 2019 / 9:52 pm

Sure I don’t mind. I’ve actually added a point about this in my “ABOUT” page. For anyone else interested in translating any of my translations into another language, please read the last point on that page~

• Zo Arai 11th July 2019 / 10:45 pm

Damn, I didn’t expect you to translate the next chapter already (つ≧▽≦)つ
        And a kiss!
        It’s a kiss o((*^▽^*))o
        I’m so excited.

Thank you for your permission.
        I will make sure to give you the link once I posted everything ( ╹▽╹ )

• Zo Arai 24th July 2019 / 8:11 pm

Hi, KK.
        Here is the link for my Indonesian translation.

As you can see, I’ve written the link to the original novel and the author’s name.
        I hope this is fine?

• KK 24th July 2019 / 8:18 pm

3. rubsynia 31st July 2019 / 9:23 am

Hello kk
    I love your translations and I want to ask your permission to translate to Portuguese “My Wife Is Straight” and “My Black-Bullied Boyfriend”.
    Of course, I’ll give the credits and link to your site.

I await your reply~

• KK 31st July 2019 / 11:51 am

Hello! Please check my ‘About’ page regarding this matter~

• rubsynia 31st July 2019 / 1:59 pm

Okay~
        thanks for the permission, as soon as I finish posting I will leave the link.